An essential part of what we do is provide training specifically designed to help technical businesses transition effectively into overseas markets.
It’s a world of opportunity, we just help get you ready for it.
Review the course outlines below then book your free 30 minute strategy session so we can tailor a bespoke training programme for your specific needs.
2 hour tailored one-on-one training sessions for exporting businesses. Covers any of the following International Sales Skills:
- Buyer motives in overseas markets including cultural considerations
- Negotiation skills
- Tender and proposal writing
- Supply and Distribution agreements
- Managing Sales Agents and Distributors
- Managing International branches
- Managing Sales People in offshore markets
- Market entry strategies
- International sales process
- Changing the pitch for different market
Stand Out Overseas
1/2 day tailored in-house workshop for businesses planning to exhibit at a Trade Fair.
- Trade Fair research and preparation
- Understanding objectives
- Preparing and building check-lists for stand material, promotions, systems and staff
- Managing the pre-fair process with overseas contacts
- Maximising value during the overseas visit
- How to attract the right visitors and engage with them on the stand
- How to maximise conversion rates of visitors to sales
- Prioritising leads and follow up
- How to meet time deadlines
- Optional 2 hour coaching session after the show to maximise lead conversion
Anti-Competitive Practices in Overseas Markets
1/2 day in-house training session for technical businesses to ensure they understand and follow the rules of Anti-Competitive law in overseas markets.
- Learn what to say and what not to say to competitors
- Create company guidelines for sales and service staff to ensure compliance
- Know how to collaborate with competitors on projects and remain within the law
- Understand how to avoid price fixing when determining price strategy
- How to avoid breaking the rules when tendering for projects